Would you like to do some exercise but you’re not as mobile as you used to be and you would ideally like to do some form of keep fit from home and possibly from your chair?
Here’s details of the latest of the current programme of virtual classes from Get Berkshire Active:
- Mondays at 10am, Chair Yoga with Sami – https://www.eventbrite.com/e/136449158105
- Mondays at 11am, Gentle Chair exercise with Debbie and Mandy from Mindset Massage – https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZctd-uppjwvHdD0UHLA0KM1bGFWFz-cUcYh
- Wednesdays at 11am, Gentle Chair exercise with Kate – https://www.eventbrite.com/e/136450191195
- Thursdays at 11am, Gentle Chair exercise with Kate (LAST CLASS JUNE 14TH) – https://www.eventbrite.com/e/137594156827
- Fridays at 11.15am, Gentle Chair exercise with Hayley – https://www.eventbrite.com/e/136450532215
IF YOU KNOW ANYONE THAT NEEDS HELP ACCESSING OR BOOKING ONTO ANY OF THESE SESSIONS PLEASE CONTACT KATE.WIGGINS@GETBERKSHIREACTIVE.ORG
Get Berkshire Active have also launched their first face to face session. The details are as follows:
Fridays 1130 at St Catherines Church Hall (indoors), Tilehurst, Gentle Chair Exercise with Juliet. Maximum of 15 participants please email email@example.com to book a place.