During these very difficult time 4LEGS Radio will be remaining on air every Friday. We are also considering broadcasting on another day as well if we have presenters available to do so, and I’ll keep you posted about that. For the foreseeable future we will not have any guests in the studio but we will be conducting pre-recorded interviews when possible.
With the Corona Virus now severely impacting our daily lives we will endeavour to keep you updated with the latest news and important information on the situation both nationally and locally. We would also encourage people to get in touch whilst we are broadcasting if they would like talk about anything. So for example:
- Do you have a recipe you’d like to share?
- Can you recommend any books to read?
- How are you’re entertaining your kids?
- Have you recorded your own music you’d like us to play?
- Do you have any important news you feel needs to be shared?
- Or do you simply want to have a chat?
You can contact us via the following methods:
- Call the studio on 01488 859849 between 9am and 4.30pm on Fridays and we’ll talk to you live on air. Please note if we’re playing an interview then if you can please wait until that’s finished before you call. But we’ll be more than happy to interrupt any music that’s playing so we can speak to you.
- By email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- By text on 07418 310510
- On Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/4LegsLVCR
So please do get in contact if you have something to say or we can help in anyway.
During all of ours shows the aim is to inform and entertain. Over the coming weeks we’ll be providing access to a number of interviews we’ve conducted over the past 2 years that we hope you will find interesting and entertaining. The first one we’ve made available is an interview with the very popular George Bodman from Lambourn who talks about his life in the Lambourn Valley. You can listen to the interview via the following link and then click the play button: https://4legsradio.org.uk/2020/03/18/past-shows-to-listen-again/
As a reminder you can either ‘Listen Live’ or ‘Listen Again’ via the radio’s website: https://4legsradio.org.uk
Thank you and let’s get through this thing together.