The 4LEGS Radio two day Music Requestathon
On Saturday 31st October & Sunday 1st November 4 LEGS Radio will be broadcasting a 2 day Music Requestathon for 12 hours each day between 8am & 8pm, specifically to play your choice of music. By donating £5 per track you can listen to your favourite pieces of music and make a dedication or message for your family or friends.
Saturday 31st October is so if you’re having a party what a great way to get it started by having your favourite Halloween tracks played on 4LEGS radio
So here’s how it works:
- Donate via justgiving.com/crowdfunding/lambournvalleycharitys Donations are suggested as £5 per track.
- Request your tracks by emailing email@example.com with the artist’s names, song title and your dedication / message and name.
- Within the email please confirm that you have made your donation to the Justgiving page and also state if you would like to know approximately when your track or tracks will be played and we’ll try to accommodate you within an hour’s slot.
- We will send you an email receipt in response.
- Each person that requests tracks / makes a donation will be entered into a prize draw. The prize is a £50 gift voucher and a bottle of bubbly courtesy of Fort Builders Merchants.
- Please note that if you want your track requests to be played on Saturday 31st October they must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by 4pm on Friday 30th October. If you want your track requests to be played on Sunday 1st November they must be emailed to email@example.com by 4pm on Saturday 31st October.
Now sit back and enjoy a bumper weekend of great music chosen by folks and friends from the Lambourn Valley.
(4LEGS Radio would like to thank Keith Fryer and his team from Fort Builders Merchants for their generosity by providing the prize for the event)